Tilting the Lens guides clients in their move from awareness to action by creating more accessible practises, policies, products and services, places and promotions.
Accessibility consulting for your
HR and Recruitment teams
- Audit and adapt the entire recruitment journey, from defining inclusive job criteria, and creating more accessible applicant platforms to equitable onboarding and probation practices, ensuring Disabled talent is set up for success in the long-term.
- Partner Disability-led organizations with businesses to employ Disabled talent.
- Deliver executive coaching and employee training specific to Disability inclusion.
- Foster more inclusive working cultures by providing toolkits around meeting best practises and more, ensuring everyone feels welcome.
Accessibility recommendations and audits of places and spaces
- Audit spaces across headquarter, retail or production sites to evaluate their level of accessibility.
- Host focus groups with Disabled people to gain insights into the pain points for Disabled customers and employees.
- Develop riders to support legal and real estate teams to lease, acquire and invest in spaces that model best practises in accessibility.
- Partner with architects and interior designers to create location blueprints that align with your brand ethos and best practises in accessibility at the same time.
- Introduce technology solutions to bridge the gap between physical and digital accessibility.
Consulting on the accessibility of your product - from design and development to final product
- Execute quantitative and qualitative research in partnership with Disabled people, to develop clear product requirements that mirror the target audience’s needs.
- Adapt the product development process to ensure that Disabled people with industry experience are included throughout.
- Create frameworks to embed universal design principles into workflows holistically, thinking about related elements such as packaging, too.
- Audit websites and apps for their accessibility and advise on best practices for digital products.
Providing guidance on more accessible and inclusive communication
- Provide training, coaching as well as toolkits for marketing and creative teams to create more accessible communications across all channels, including captioning, alt-text, visual descriptions, audio descriptions, sign language interpretation, design, and more.
- Support press, VIP and communications teams to locate, engage with and develop relationships with Disabled talent.
- Create and direct Disability-led campaigns.
- Partner with international publications to drive interest and coverage of Disability-led projects, making the story-telling accessible, too.
- Collaborate with international advocacy organizations to reach global networks.
Sinéad and her team at Tilting the Lens set themselves apart through their authoritative expertise and a genuine passion that inspires those they work with to bring about concrete change for a future that is accessible to all.— Robert Triefus, EVP Brand and Customer Engagement at Gucci
Tilting the Lens has played a fundamental role in supporting ITV as we seek to deliver on our ambition to ensure that accessibility and Disability equity is built into everything we do.— Ade Rawcliffe, Group Director of Diversity and Inclusion at ITV
Tilting the Lens has equipped us with foundational principles to develop a robust and exciting accessibility programme.— Aline Santos, Chief Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Officer at Unilever
Our partnership with Tilting the Lens led to a new standard of accessibility and inclusion for our events.— Seán Doyle, Director of Experiential Marketing at Pinterest
Sinéad and her team are some of the most strategic thinkers out there for supporting companies and brands in making much overdue change.— Rebecca Cokley, Programme Officer (US Disability Rights) at Ford Foundation
With considerable experience and passion, Tilting the Lens brought accessibility to the forefront for our employees and customers.— Stephanie Phair, Chief Customer Officer at Farfetch
The educational workshops provided by Sinéad and her team were hugely well-received across the group. I am delighted that we have partnered with Tilting the Lens and look forward to developing our relationship further.- Sara Geater, COO at All3Media
Tilting the Lens helped our company to think differently, to create more consideration for our team and customer needs, and ultimately to be better allies to one another.- Ari Bloom, CEO at A-Frame Brands
Tilting the Lens brings strategic thinking and expertise with a very personal approach to create an authentic accessibility and disability strategy for Jo Malone London.- Kelly Reade, Vice President, Global Communications, Content and ID&E, Jo Malone London
Sinéad and her team provided critical perspective and insight in helping us to make our first Soho Summit more accessible. They have been intentional in considering the uniqueness of our business, adding invaluable expertise, as they suggest new ways of looking at uncommon challenges.- Chris Glass, Global Diversity & Inclusion Director at Soho House Ltd.
Creating the May 2023 issue in partnership with Sinéad and her team at Tilting the Lens has been an invaluable learning experience and really changed our perspective on accessibility.- Edward Enninful, Editor in Chief of British Vogue and European Editorial Director of Vogue